Anker Stuy Coatings has paint systems for the treatment of Okoume plywood and MDF boards and wooden elements such as skirting boards, door frames, decorative frames, panelling, window sills, rosettes and more.
The products can be forced dried, ensuring that finished products can be packed and transported quickly after straying, this results in savings in both time and money.
Our industrial paints under the Ankocryl name feature the latest binder technology and address the following:
- Fast drying and forced drying possible
- Good filling of the wood for an excellent finish
- Our waterborne primers are characterized by low fibre formation on MDF
- Good coverage
- Quickly stackable
- Fantastic adhesion of primers to different types of wood
- Very good inter-coat adhesion with topcoats
- Easy to renovate or to finish with Anker Stuy Coatings products but also with the most common products available on the market
- Applicable in combination with waterborne furniture lacquers from our furniture lacquers range
Coating of wooden façade cladding
Anker Stuy Coating’s paint products for wooden cladding have been developed to provide long-lasting protection against the elements with minimal degradation of sheen or colour. Our exterior products for cladding have been tested by independent institutes such as SKH and thus products such as our Ankolux Woodstain TP, are extremely suitable for wooden cladding and applicable in an industrial process. These products are also KOMO certified.
We have a solution for every wooden element that is industrially produced and our starting point is the customer’s requirements; product requirements in combination with the production process and application speed desired. Our interior primer, for example, is suitable for fast drying and has great filling properties along with the ability for finished products to be stacked quickly.