Our industrial interior paints under the Ankocryl name feature the latest binder technology that capitalises on:
- Fast drying and forced drying possibilities
- Good filling properties for an excellent finish
- Our waterborne primers are characterised by low fibre formation on MDF
- Good coverage
- Quickly stackable
- Fantastic adhesion of primers to different species of wood
- Very good inter-coat adhesion with topcoats
- Easy to renovate or finish with the products of Anker Stuy Coatings, but also with the most common products available on the market
- Applicable in combination with waterborne furniture lacquers from our furniture lacquers range
Wooden facade cladding
Anker Stuy Coating’s paint products for wooden cladding have been developed to provide long-lasting protection against the elements with minimal degradation of sheen or colour. Our exterior products for cladding have been tested by independent institutes such as SKH and thus products such as our Ankolux Woodstain TP, are extremely suitable for wooden cladding and applicable in an industrial process. These products are also KOMO certified.
Skirting boards, fascia’s, glazing beads, sheet materials
We have a solution for every wooden element that is industrially produced and our starting point is the customer’s requirements; product requirements in combination with the production process and application speed desired. Our interior primer, for example, is suitable for fast drying and has great filling properties along with the ability for finished products to be stacked quickly.