Anker Stuy Coatings has paint systems for the treatment of Okoume and MDF boards and wooden elements such as skirting boards, door frames, decorative frames, panelling, window sills, rosettes and more.
The products can be dried by force, which saves a lot of time, and the products can be packed and transported immediately afterwards.
Our industrial paints under the Ankocryl name feature the latest binder technology and respond to such requirements as
- Fast drying and forced drying possible
- Good filling of the wood for an excellent finish
- Our water-based primers are characterised by low fibre formation on MDF
- Good coverage
- Quickly stackable
- Enormous adhesion of primers to different types of wood
- Very good intercoat adhesion with topcoats
Easy to renovate or finish with Anker Stuy Verven products, but also with the most common products available on the market
- Applicable in combination with waterborne furniture lacquers from our furniture lacquers range