Anker Stuy Coatings Ltd is searching for a new sales representative for Yorkshire and the North West. We are seeking a qualified sales representative with strong industry knowledge and experience within the wood coating industry. This role is for business and sales development in exterior and interior woodcoatings for the joinery industry.
Our new sales rep must have a strong understanding of the sales process, excel at lead generation, have the ability to build and maintain business relationships, and importantly, close deals. Our ideal candidate must bring their wealth of industry experience while being adaptable to new and dynamic ways of working. It’s essential that our sales rep be personable, professional and have a proven track record.
Objectives of this Role
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of our product offering to identify customer solutions
- Successfully implement sales and marketing strategies and tactics with tangible positive results
- Generate leads and build relationships in Yorkshire and the North West, building on our existing network and customer base
- Develop and implement action plans through comprehensive data analysis and communication with the sales support team, and adjust sales techniques based on interactions and results in the field
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Maintain working relationships with existing clients to ensure exceptional service and identification of potential new sales opportunities
- Identify appropriate prospects, set appointments, make effective qualifying sales calls, and manage sales cycle to close new business in all service categories offered
- Possess in-depth product knowledge and be able to conduct demos
- Prepare professional, complete, concise and accurate reports, proposals, booking packages, and other documentation as required for executive-level presentations
- Achieve sales goals by assessing current client needs and following a defined selling process with potential buyers
- Weekly reporting to the sales manager, keep the CRM up to date.
Skills and Qualifications
- 3-5 years in sales within the wood coatings industry
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, presentation, and organisational skills
- Highly self-motivated and can work alone
- Can work under stress to solve customer problems quickly
- Proficiency with sales management software and CRM
- Personal integrity
- Ability to travel frequently
What we offer
- Salary: Depending on experience between 30.000 and 40.000 GBP
- Sales Commission bonus up to 10.000 GBP
- Car: Lease car hybrid sedan
- Phone included
- Laptop included
- Yearly trips to The Netherlands to factory for training
Application deadline is Thursday, September 1, 2022.